Saturday March 17, 2007
- I was impressed by the resort. I thought the service was fantastic. There were so many people working at the resort, cleaning, serving, servicing, and generally attending to guests.
- The resort grounds were pristine and just great.
- Our room was one of the better rooms I’ve ever stayed in. The beach was disappointing, being small and rocky, but the rest of the amenities were good.
- The food was acceptable, but Emmi correctly points out that it would get monotonous for any more than the five nights we spent there. The two of the three a-la-carte restaurants (included in the all-inclusive package) we went to were slightly strange, the Italian being the better of the two.
- There was often strong competition for lounge chairs.
- I found it to be the perfect, relaxing, non-binge-drinking vacation.